GT6 for sale in IL

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 for sale in IL
From: Christopher Cougill <cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 1994 13:32:42 -0600 (CST)

Hey folks,

        A buddy of mine who work on LBC's has a GT6 for sale.  Actually,
it's a car that someone left at his shop for several months, and finally
decided not to put $ into it, so it's sitting there untouched.  My
firend, Mark Pelham (who, BTW, is a GREAT mechanic!) can tell you more
about the car.  I think it's titled as a '67 or so, but there has been
quite a bit of "customizing" (i.e. bastardization) done to it.  Wrong
seats, wrong interior trim on doors, etc...  Give him a call if you want
a pretty solid GT6 for around $1000 or so.  He is gonna look at it closer
at it this week to start advertising it, so call him and chat.  His #
(home and shop) is (217) 345 7564.  Again, his name is Mark.  Tell him
that you saw the car mentioned on email!

        Chris Cougill
        cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu