Re: British Cars Digest #1425...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1425...
From: MGTA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 16:00:07 -0500
No. 1, I really do not know what I am doing here.  This is one of my first
attempts at this kind of forum..  Anyway, I have a 1939 MG TA (one of 3003
ever built, built from '36 -'39) which I am restoring.  My problem is that
while I can buy virtually everything I need right off the shelf from NTG
Services, Ipswich, England,  I cannot find an original color chart which will
tell me what colors the cars came in during their production years.  Can
anybody help along those lines.  Would really appreciate it.