lotus europa project

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: lotus europa project
From: JWCHESLEY@aamc.org
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 1994 10:50:04 -0500
Ok, so I sold my last midget recently to finish up and make
room for the '65 Alfa spider... no regrets, it was a good
choice.... however.... while in the local parts store I noticed a
3x5 card advertising a Lotus Europa II "needs much work,
many spares included" for $500.  Now, a snazzy Lotus would
look _really_  nice next to my neat old Alfa spider (unless my
wife shot me first).. and I wouldn't have to deal with the
tin-worm (sounds sooo much more genteel than the 'R' word).
Someone talk me out of this (I love 3 foot high breadvans)
and get me thinking clearly again (yellow is a great color on
Lotii) so that I can save my sanity and my marriage(maybe I
can put the body at my cousins house and do most of it in the
basement and she'll never know???)... or maybe tell me what
to look for, hmmmm?!?!?!?
jack <now I know why I didn't unsubscribe> chesley
<jwchesley@aamc.org>