LBCs in the funnies!

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBCs in the funnies!
From: TUSLER%MP050@ECCSA.Tredydev.Unisys.com
Date: 01 NOV 94 12:02
  Well, we've made the big time!  In today's "LUANN:"

Luann: "Mom, what first attracted you to dad?"
Mom:   "Well, to be honest, it was his car."
Luann: "His car?"
Mom:   "Yup. He had the cutest little blue convertible - a Triumph Herald,
        I think it was called."
Luann: "Wait a minute. Are you saying that if Dad had owned an ugly car,
        Brad and I wouldn't be here?"
Mom:   "No, you'd be here, but you'd have a different father."

  There you have it!  Proof again that not only are SOLs genetically
superior, but we are also environmentally predisposed to increase our
gene-pool.  Automotive Darwinism will ensure that the SOLs will dominate
the world!

*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA             "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                  "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com   "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*