Re: LBCs in the funnies!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBCs in the funnies!
From: hld@inel.gov (Douglas L. Heiser)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 20:05:06 GMT
> Philippe Tusler wrote...
>Well, we've made the big time!  In today's "LUANN:"
( stuff deleted)
>Mom:   "Yup. He had the cutest little blue convertible - a
>               Triumph Herald I think it was called."
(more deleted)
>There you have it! Proof again that not only are SOLs genetically
>superior, but we are also environmentally predisposed to increase our
> gene-pool.  Automotive Darwinism will ensure that the SOLs will dominate
>the world!

And PROOF(?) too that Heralds ARE cute!
Too bad my paper doesn't carry this toon. Is there someone out there that
could clip this for me... Please... Really, it's for my cute little blue
Herald convertible sitting in the garage. He and his hopelessly 'shipwright
diseased ' owner could use the encouragement.

E-mail me if you could get me this 'toon ...

Doug Heiser '61 Triumph Herald 39 Hp Convertible -- Disassembled
hld@inel.gov