Climate Control/AC 1974 XJ6

To: "Tim Scott" <tscott@metz.une.edu.au>
Subject: Climate Control/AC 1974 XJ6
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 1 Nov 1994 12:37:23 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:12:28 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Climate Control/AC 1974 XJ6            Date:11/1/94

>"baby poo" yellow/green/mustardy colour XJ6 1974 model.

Yeah, I know that color. Once I looked at one that was a very low price but
the seller just couldn't find a buyer for it because of that awful color.

> My Climate control has just eaten
itself (not completely yet). I have one of the control relays
going hell for leather as the correct temp is reached and the
cooling gradually goes bananas after traveling for about an
hour.
>I plan to take it apart over the Christmas break and was wondering
if there is a resident expert in the group.

There is a writeup on this heater unit on the jag-lovers ftp site:
ftp.dcs.ed.ac.uk       (129.215.160.5)
/pub/jhb/jag-lovers