SOL outing/Eclat info

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SOL outing/Eclat info
From: johnd@rmy.emory.edu (John Duktig)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 94 16:16:31 -0400
A couple of questions from the new SOL:

As I pack my picnic basket for a weekend at the Wlater Mitty Challenge here at
Road Atlanta
Road Atlanta, I wonder if we could organize a day's outing at one of the vintage
races around the country? I can highly recommend the BMW festival at Lime Rock,
or any of the four vintage races at Road Atlanta. Or has this been done?

Also, there's a Lotus Eclat for sale locally that's well within my price range.
Can anyone offer any advice on these cars? I've owned a Mk II Jag, Rover 200TC
and variou MGs, so I'm not easily intimidated...

Forgive the ghastly typing. This thing has no backspace key.

John Duktig

PS to Greg Petrolati: Ther's a flat radiator Morgan parked at the body shop
across the street from here. Shall I ask?