Re: British Cars Digest #1179 Fri Apr 22 00:11:17 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1179 Fri Apr 22 00:11:17 MDT 1994
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 94 9:48:31 PDT
Re: trafficator semiphors

"didn't Morris use them too?"

Yes most Brit cars in the early 40s and early 50s used them,
including many sent to the USA.  I had to replace one on my
Triumph 1800 roadster and in the process discovered that there
were many slighty different lenses and arms some of which are
interchangable and some of them not. I also discovered that
people who sold used Bently parts were willing to sell them to
me for four times as much  money as I paid when I bought the
same parts for a Triumph. Makes sense I guess  8^)

Dick