Rover 3500S Parts for Sale (except...)

To: (British Cars)british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Rover 3500S Parts for Sale (except...)
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@postoffice3.mail.cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 10:09:20
A year ago, I wrote:

Date sent:        Mon, 19 Apr 1993 13:21:12 -0400
>     I've had a desire to buy/build a British car with the Rover 3.5L V8
> engine for a while now, so I've been keeping an eye out for an engine. Such
> an opportunity has presented itself in the form of a 1970 Rover 3500S
> Saloon. The car, while having only 60K miles, and a clean interior, is a
> distinct victim of the road salt in NY state. ...

But, I considered the asking price to be way too much. Well, it's true that
good things sometimes come to those who wait. Due to time, and various other
circumstances, I will now be getting this car. Altho it's pretty complete, I
have decided that it's too far gone to salvage. I'll be keeping the engine
and related bits, and I may consider the front brakes & diff for possible
projects, but almost everything else is up for sale.

Yes! Now I've got me one, and a few possibilities of what I'm gonna do with
it. It's got the SU's and runs quite nicely.

If anyone is interested in anything from wheels to interior, let me know what
bits you need, and what they're worth to you. I won't be keeping the remains
around for long, so if you think you might want something, let me know now.
All offers considered, including trades for things like 3500 engine
compatible manual tranny's (TR7 5 speed, or GM ???), and various BMC
components, or ???

Roger -I can't wait for this years SOL survey- Garnett
      Roger Garnett           (Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu)
        "The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."