Healey 3000 for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey 3000 for sale
From: shandler@usctr1.enet.dec.com
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 94 08:54:31 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I have a great  Austin Healey 3000 BJ7 for sale. Now that it appears to be
spring it's a great car to have.

It's Healey Blue with a navy top and interior. The paint job along with all the
 usual body work was completed in 1989. The interior was completed in 1991. The
car is in excellent condition and has new tires(Less than 1000 miles). I have
only driven it for fun when the weather is dry and the roads free of salt.

It's in my crowded garage since I purchased another toy (RR Silver Cloud III)
and I need the room(and the money).

Asking $17850. By the way, the garage is in Northboro Mass.

Cheers,
Steve