Re: Octagonally Challenged & ASOC (no connection!)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Octagonally Challenged & ASOC (no connection!)
From: John Thomas <ccsjst@midge.bath.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 14:39:53 +0100 (BST)
> John - "Octagonally advantaged of Bath" - Thomas:
>
> I can't help wonder if more people claim the title "Octagonally challenged"!
>:-)
>
> (just kidding MG owners)

naah - but for your amusement I bid  - 'Triumphantly challenged'   -:)
boy do I hope we haven't started something!

Re:  ASOC
~~~~~~~~
I have got a contact in the Armstrong Siddely Owners Club and I am sending
info direct to Paul Heuer.

John - "Octagonally advantaged of Bath University" - Thomas:
An ex Mk 1 Spitfire owner now into TF's