New TR6 Owner (DC area) needs random advice

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New TR6 Owner (DC area) needs random advice
From: mike@twinpeaks.prc.com (Mike Ladwig)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 08:04:39 -0500
Hello all!

I have just purchased a "new" 75 TR6.  I own and have owned many other
British cars (69 MGB, 80 TR7c, 61 AH3000, 86 XJS, 89 Range Rover) but I'm
just learning about the TR6.  I'm wondering if there are any DC area TR6
owners with a technical orientation that I could correspond with.

Thanks,
mike (mike@twinpeaks.prc.com)

Mike Ladwig, Principal Engineer                PRC Technology Center