Triumph Motorcycle For Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Motorcycle For Sale
From: Douglas.Fraser@Dartmouth.EDU (Douglas Fraser)
Date: 20 Apr 94 10:58:44 EDT
This might not be totally appropriate, but show me an LBC
enthusiast, and I'll show you someone who has a secret
yearning for a Triumph 650 Bonneville  (LBM?).   Besides...
I need the cash to put into my '57 Turner restoration so
at least I might get some sympathy from this group ;-)

--------------------

                   ****FOR SALE****

1967 Triumph Bonneville.  Perfect in all respects.
Only 100 miles since completion of a total, correct
restoration on a low-mileage example.

There is nothing on this machine that has not been rebuilt,
replated, repainted, repolished and/or replaced.  Runs and
looks better than new.

This is one of the finest examples you will ever find of one
of the most desirable years for the 650 Bonneville.

$9800.00   OBO

Doug Fraser, (603) 469-3320 (eves.) -or- dougf@dartmouth.edu

(I'm in New Hampshire)