Electronic flashers / trafficator

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Electronic flashers / trafficator
From: Ian Macky <imacky@us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 94 13:55:32 PDT
Hi again.

I saw and bought an electronic replacement for my ailing turn-signal flasher
unit (it was making feeble clicking sounds all the time).  It was probably
$7-8 instead of $2-3, but it works great, has a smokey clear cover so you can
see the guts actuate, is supposed to last 10x longer than the nasty thermal
kind, and has a nice loud *CLICK* that I can hear even with the top down at
highway speeds.  No more signals left on for miles for me.

Recommended.....       (Grand auto)

--ian

PS  inTROducing the VERY LATEST in AUtoMOTIVE TECHnology!  The TRAFFICATOR!!
    Actually displays a lighted, flashing signal to other motorists to
    indicate which direction you plan to turn!!  !!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!

PPS For the uninitiated, the light on my Smiths speedo for turn signals is
    indeed labeled "trafficator".   Say huh?