RE: What is the world coming to?

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What is the world coming to?
From: TUSLER%MP050@trenga.tredydev.unisys.com
Date: 18 APR 94 15:33
>MGB's for $19,999.95

 Rotary Spitfires for $19,000

<TR-6's for $14,000

 Yup, I believe it.  Nowadays, when you look at the Antiques/Classics
section of the classifieds, you see the old "Will buy any old cars:
MGs/triumphs/Jaguars/etc." ad that spurred me to go out and find MILOU
four years ago.  Very few ads for cars to sell. We're back into an
investor's market, instead of the rabid, frothing at the mouth, lunatic
fringe enthusiast market we've had for a few years.
 There was a pic of the Clinton driving his 1967 detroit iron in the paper
this morning.  Shall we draw his attention to the crusher laws?

 "Rabid, frothing-at-the-mouth, lunatic fringe enthusiast"

       Second-generation MG-lover.  (Dad's got a '49 MG-TC!)
*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA             "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                  "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com   "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*