alpine for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: alpine for sale
From: Stephen Glenn <sglenn@nature.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 08:06:49 -0700 (PDT)
A friend has a Sunbeam Alpine for sale.  Unfortunately I have
forgotten the year and series.  Its missing the seats, has a
broken windshield, light surface rust and needs a new trunk lid.
It was in a body shop when he got it though and it is straight.
Motor turns over, not currently running.  Both door glasses are there
Definitely a project but he only wants $500-600 for it.  If anyone is
interested please give Rich a call 916 626 7762 located in Placerville
near Sacramento, Calif. Has the top bows and is a roller.

Also I saw the Georgia TR6 that everyone is talking about and there
wasn't a speck of rust on the whole thing.  A friend of mine got it.
Turns out all it needed was a clutch too.  SMOG stuff was partially
complete.
Stephen