Redlines 4sale in IL

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Redlines 4sale in IL
From: Christopher Cougill <cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 18:23:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hey guys,
        Anyone interested in a set of four Redlines with a good 80% or
more of their tread left?  They are very clean.  I am leaning toward
softer rubber on my TR6 (daily driver and not real pretty to begin with),
and would sell them if I can get a fair price.  You tell me -- is $225
fair?  They can be shipped for about $40, I think (I can check if
anyone's interested) but would obviously prefer to sell them locally.
Innertubes included.
        Yes, you probabaly HAVE seen this ad before -- got few responses
and realized a price might at least solicit some nasty responses.
Anything is welcome...

        Chris
        cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu
        Charleston, IL