Re: Redlines 4sale in IL

To: cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Redlines 4sale in IL
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 16:47:40 -0700
In message <199404122323.AA26132@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu> Christopher Cougill writes:

> Hey guys,
>       Anyone interested in a set of four Redlines with a good 80% or
> more of their tread left?  They are very clean.  I am leaning toward
> softer rubber on my TR6 (daily driver and not real pretty to begin with),
> and would sell them if I can get a fair price.  You tell me -- is $225
> fair?  They can be shipped for about $40, I think (I can check if
> anyone's interested) but would obviously prefer to sell them locally.
> Innertubes included.
>       Yes, you probabaly HAVE seen this ad before -- got few responses
> and realized a price might at least solicit some nasty responses.
> Anything is welcome...
>
>       Chris
>       cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu
>       Charleston, IL

You might check with British Wire Wheels and find out how much their new red
line tyres are going for and price yours accordingly.  $225 seems a little high
for used tyres sight unseen to me (but I do not know the market).

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561