hey y'all

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: hey y'all
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 94 16:55:56 CDT
Even when I'm away on business I can still hound you guys and
girls on the brit list! Thanks for all the cooments on the carby problem.
I'll get back into the hot seat (so to speak) on Thursday morning.
Meanwhile, I'm lying very still in my hotel room, because
of a foray onto the St. petersburg beachs yesterday....I was
wearing nuclear strike proof factor sun cream and STILL got burnt...
fair english skin.

Anyway...just had to mention a TR-4 that I saw in  a lot yesterday.
I stopped to get a closer look...the poor thing had enormous rear
tires on it, and a radiator almost scraping the floor at the front
....weird! I looked inside and it had the most enormous tranny box
I had ever seen. At that point the shmoozy dealer came out and popped
the hood. Underneath was, get this...a 1966 Buick 430 ci (i think)
V8!!!!

Jeeeze....i said, that must go like a rocket...the dealer just smiled
at me.

Marcus.