arcane electric question

To: british-cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: arcane electric question
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 94 08:02:09 EDT
Fellow fiends:

Well, at last I managed to spend some time this past weekend in the
garage working on the 63 B.  I am finishing up the electrics and
starting on the hydraulics and soon enough the engine will be back in
and...

Anyway, I gotta question for those of you out there who are experts in
the wiring of the early Bs.  I bought a Moss harness ("complete") and
everything is going fine except that I have one yellow wire, coming from
the main loom out of the dash down to the connectors that then go on
to the rear of the car (gas tank, lights).  I can't find a yellow wire in
the Haynes wiring diagram to save my...  Any ideas what yellow was for?
Keep in mind this is a '63.  Someone out there must remember what the
yellow wires are for(?)

Probably a minor point, but it has been bugging me since saturday.

Cheers!
Will "I wonder where the Yellow went" Zehring*

*sorry, I couldn't resist, after all, it does date me