60 Morgan Wire Wheel bits

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 60 Morgan Wire Wheel bits
From: mwigg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 94 20:14:59 EDT
I've got a '60 Plus 4 and managed to weld the left front wheel bearing to the
stub axel, and getting it all apart went from grunting to heat to taking
apart the whole assembly and putting it into one huge press until instead of
a large paperweight I now have many small paperweights, not fit to be
reinstalled on my car.
I need the wire wheel carrier and brake disc, and rather than going through
Morgan spares for more money (just because I'm obviously daft or I wouldn't
own the thing) I wanted to get the bits from whoever Morgan sourced them
from. I've found the new stub axel, but can't I.D. the hub and disc.
I'm guessing it is Triumph stuff.
Can anyone tell me, help me?

Mark Wigginton
The Oregonian