Re: 500 Channels

To: claudia@hpnst.mayfield.hp.com (Claudia Zornow)
Subject: Re: 500 Channels
From: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 94 7:37:27 MDT
Claudia writes...
{If not an All-LBC channel, perhaps we can have a car program,
{similar to the many home improvement shows that are on the
{air.  Car Time.  The New LBC Workshop.  Etc.  Maybe we could
{get Click and Clack to be the hosts!

With this crew, the show "Home Improvement" immediately comes to mind :-).
(A US comedy featuring a bumbling home mechanic with a cable TV home
improvement show, who's projects usually end up exploding.  His sidekicks
are a wise-cracking wife, a big mommas-boy go-fer and a tool babe on the
show).  In this weeks episode, Dudley is not tracing down a fuel leak in
The Snake, but there is a whole crowd over in the corner changing their
oil and trying to get their LBC's to idle correctly. The weekly
On-The-Road feature is yet another epi-tragic cross-country retrieve of a
LBC that's sat in a barn for the last 10 years.

I nominate Dr Hertzberg with her Coveralls and Doc Martain boots as
the Tool Babe.

/\            Lawrence "I don't think so, Lawrence...." Buja
  \_][        National Center for Atmospheric Research