b-c postings

To: (~b-c)
Subject: b-c postings
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 5 Apr 1994 8:52 EDT
Mark (mjb) wrote:
These days mail on the lists is shown as originating from the list
request address, rather than the original sender.  If you are replying
to the whole list, make sure you are sending it to the right address.

Also, are people still getting tons of bounce messages when they send in
mail, or has the new configuration helped?

------end of Mark's post-------

I haven't posted in a while, but did post one message this past week
(the TR-250 for sale) and I recieved NO bounced mail notices...so
I'd say the new configuration has helped greatly.

Cheers
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!cc!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@cc.bellcore.com