Prince Joe

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Prince Joe
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 94 08:44:00 -0400
>From "Autoweek", February 7,1994:

"Our apologies to the Prince...but we can't help ourselves. Lucas
PLC's U.S. unit may face charges [sic] from the government that it
sold allegedly defective missle hardware. Supposedly, some Maverick
missiles failed to launch when A-10 Warthog pilots pushed the fire
button. Maybe they just need a solid whack with a Whiworth spanner."

The master light switch (Lucas) on my TR4A shit the bit Saturday
night when I pushed the fire button. Do you suppose I could bring
suit?

Alan