RE: FYI

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mjb@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: FYI
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 94 07:50:34 PST

Though some of you may be disappointed, I won't be putting out an April Fool's
message this year.  I just couldn't come up with anything I thought was good
enough.  Maybe next year.

mjb.

          >>What ?!? Oh, you're kidding, I get it ! *very*
     clever !  Kinda like one of those double-entendre'
     things, right ? You sure had me going. Very, very clever.

          cheers & Happy April fool's day-
                                          daren