Re: locking convertables

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: locking convertables
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 13:57:52 EST
> Mark DeHaas wrote:
> I can recall a fellow who had a similar method here in Albany NY.
> Admitted he didn't have an lbc (it was a GTO) but he took the
> pooch idea a step further. He used a very large leopard. (named Tanya BTW)

I heard a related tale - a fellow that had a cheetah for a pet used to
take off in his MG roadster, wait 'till he was going 40mph or so, then
call the cat, which would run after and leap into the car. A car thief
once tried to steal the car, and the cheetah ran after him, jumped in, and
expected his usual pat on the head, lavish praise, etc, and was dissapointed
when the thief jumped out and ran away...

--
---
John R. Lupien