RE: LBC = Loves British Cars

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC = Loves British Cars
From: TUSLER%MP050@trenga.tredydev.unisys.com
Date: 21 DEC 93 15:25
>"British sexologists reported the case of 'George,' a 20-year-old man who
 fell in physical love with an Austin Metro car.  He was brought to orgasm by,
 among other turn-ons, the car's tail pipe emitting exhaust fumes.  Doctors
 treated 'George' by having him fantasize sexual activities with his car,
 then switch his thoughts to attractive women at the last moment.
 'George' now relates sexually to women, but, said his doctor: 'He retains
<a stronger sexual interest in Austin Metros."

 So, uh, what's their point? Are they trying to imply that this is
an unusual situation? Or undesirable?  Seems to me it's like taking a
left-handed person and trying to make them right-handed.  As long
as "George" is only involved with consenting vehicles over the age of
eighteen years, I see no problem. It's time that the LBC-sexuals stood
up to be counted! Crawl out from under those oily bodies and proclaim
proudly: "I LOVE my LBC!"

       "Happiness is driving a car old enough and open enough
        that even driving the speed limit is a thrill!"
*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA             "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                  "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com   "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*