Fulcrun pins stuck on A arms (Midget

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Fulcrun pins stuck on A arms (Midget
From: Dennis <IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 13:34:07 -0700 (MST)
How do you separate A arms from kingpins on a 77 Midget?  I have the A arms
and kingpins off the car, and as usual the lower fulcrum pins (threaded ones)
are stuck to the kingpins (the cotter pin came out of one of the pins but
is stuck in the other) having totally messed up the thread inthe A arm.
The pins appear to have fused to the kingpins.

I'm gonna try (1)  soaking them for a while (days) to see if they will
loosen or/and (2) heating it up with a torch.

It looks like the pin will fall out (as it moves alot insdie the A arm) or will
easily unscrew out once it has separated from the kingpin.

Anyone been there, seen it, and done it??
I'd rather use a tried and trusted methods than my own imagination here.

Thanks Dennis