For Sale

To: britcars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale
From: Jack Poller <Jack_Poller@NeTpower.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 11:27:00 PST
I'm Getting Married - Must sell my race car and street cars

Make me an offer I can't refuse

For Sale:

SCCA F Production Triumph Spitfire
     - 1300cc
     - Legal, Current Log Book, Last Raced July 4, 1993
     - Race Ready (bleed brakes, align wheels, drive!)
     - Legal Roll Cage
     - Fuel Cell
     - 5 point Harness
     - 5lb on-board halon fire system (Fire Bottle)
     - MSD Ignition
     - Allison Optical Points
     - Close Ratio Gear Box
    - Aluminum flywheel and balanced clutch
     - Goodyear Slicks
     - Tilton Brake Balance Bar with Girling Masters
     - GT-6 Brakes
     - New Brake Hard Line (Bundy tube) as of 1993
     - New Brake Flex Line - AN3
     - Entire Brake System converted to AN3 fittings - 1993
     - Clutch hydraulics converted to AN3 fittings - 1993
     - Spare Wheels (Alloy and Steel)
     - 3 Engines
     - 3 Transmissions
     - 3 Rear Ends (Diffs/Axles/Springs)
     - 2 Complete spare chassis and bodies
     - Spare suspension components
     - Too Many Other spares to list

1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500, Street Legal, licensed and
registered in California

Single axle lightweight trailer for race car, licensed and
registered in California, lights, spare wheel with tire, winch.

All Items are located in Milpitas, California, a suburb of San Jose.

Please contact me

     Jack L. Poller

     jack_poller@netpower.com

     (408) 522-2675 - Work