Commercial Enterprises et al

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Commercial Enterprises et al
From: atf@scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au (Arthur Freeman )
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 12:46:11 EST
WRT Commercial Enterprises taking an active part on the Net, I am not
really sure what status I have (being relatively new to the net, and
being so far away).
However this has never stopped me having my $.02 before, so why change?

>From my point of view, I do not get regular updates/new releases etc
of any of the catalogs (SE7EN, MOSS, VB etc..), and therefore find
myself "starved" (mentally anyway) of the goodies for my 'B's.

Thus I would have no problem with TRF (whom I do not know, other than
thru the Net) taking a more active role.
I realise that it is unlikely that I would make much use of their services,
and that it is improbable that I would be interested in any of the flames
which could potentially take place (viz the "DYNO" fiasco).

On a totally unrelated note, I enjoy Scott Fisher's ramblings on Zen
whatever, and deep philosophy (keep it going), am grateful to Pat V fdor
setting up the SOL T-shirts, and generally enjoy the camaraderie of the
Net.

Teriann's sig is great. I think I have reached the required age, but eccentric
is not the word my family use to describe me.
My 18 year old daughter has been known to say "if a naked lady was to walk past,
I might just sneak a glance, but any old car or bike (even on a trailer), and I
nearly break my neck to find out what it is!".

I guess when I am thru looking, I'm thru!

Have a good Xmas,

Arthur