Reply Marcus Tooze about "butchered LBC'S"

To: British cars <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reply Marcus Tooze about "butchered LBC'S"
From: "Zust, Fred" <FZust@admin.clemsonsc.NCR.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 07:59:00 PST
Marcus wanted to know about "Butchered LBC's with strange engines.  I have a
'68 MGB with a 350 Chevy, Turbo 350T, 9"rear, and headers, about 350hp.
 Rear tires 275/60/15".  I welcome any discuss(Not Flames from
Self-righteous so called purists)  About the conversion of cars and the
things I would have done differently on this one.  Oh yeah and its for sale.

Fred.Zust@ClemsonSC.NCR.com