Re: Compression ratio, how high?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compression ratio, how high?
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 17:20:42 -0700
Last time I was in England talking about performance parts, the folks I
was talking to mentioned they get all their performance pistons made in
the US of A.  Probably Venolia.  That might be similar quality, with less
cost and shipping delays.

Boy, doesn't shipping a head both ways across the Atlantic add up?  Did you
talk to Duane Dunham in Georgia, who builds Spit race motors.  Ooops, thought
I had his phone number handy.  All I remember is he has two lines to the
house and shop, xxx-1147 and xxx-1296!  I'll look it up, post later.

mjb.