Dennis vs Rockwell (its not that bad!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Dennis vs Rockwell (its not that bad!
From: Dennis <IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 16:17:21 -0700 (MST)
My messages (accept my first post saying I was not happy) following Charlie
Rockwells reply to my first message were all sent personally to Charlie.
I agree with Larry that things of this nature should not be put over the
net.  Charlie sent messages on this subject to me and the net.  However,
to his (Charlies) defense, he runs a buisness and a negative comment
could be bad for business so he is only trying to balance an argument, of
which the net has only really seen his side (as my postings were to him
only).  I do think he could have defended his integrity by posting a
different type of message, not the one to me.

A question for you all:  can the fuel mixture and ignition timing be set
to give optimum power if the valve clearences have not been adjusted correctly?
I will not post anything more on this, not even to defend myself from Charlies
comments.  But I will say that I do indeed know, how to check, adjust and
alter cam shaft timing on a 1500 Spit!

Lets keep "muck" off the net and keep it between the involved parties.

Cheers Dennis