TRF and vendors on the list

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF and vendors on the list
From: "Dan Parslow, x2556" <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 14:51:43 -0700 (MST)
Greetings,

I would be more comfortable extending an invitation to participate
to The Roadster Factory than most other vendors.  TRF, I feel,
posesses a unique degree of tact, and a respectful manner of addressing
their customers.   I think the tone of their publications recommends
them as participants.

I would be less comfortable encouraging others, like Vicky Brit.
I find their written materials far less respectful of their
buyer's intelligence, and they place a much stronger emphasis
on pushing cheap aftermarket crap.  I respect them less because
they seem to respect me less.

I'd put Moss somewhere in the middle of these two extremes, and
although I'd like to see TriumphTune participate, the fact that
they're under Moss now makes it impossible to differentiate.

Dan Parslow
most definitely not speaking for Sunquest.