Re: Companies on the list

To: trf@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Companies on the list
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 15:47:56 -0700
I for one would like to see the TRF price list available over the wire,
either directly from TRF (I doubt they have the connectivity and software
to do so) or as something available through WAIS or mosaic type programs,
at the list a text file or two on the FTP site.  By the way, the "ls"
problems the server was having in my absence should be fixed.

Wow, I just had an idea that would be very dangerous to my finances.  But
wouldn't it be neat to have a graphical interface to the various catalogs,
so you could fire up the program, click on the parts you need, see the price
and availability status, then click on the "Order" button ...

mjb.