Commercial Use (Teriann Wakeman)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Commercial Use (Teriann Wakeman)
From: okane@cscns.com (Olin Kane)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 93 14:38:41 MST
>From: "TeriAnn Wakeman"  <twakeman@apple.com>
>Subject: Status of commercial groups on SOL mail list

I'm all for it as long as they don't use it strickly as an advertising
medium. They have a lot of technical info they could share (in the spirit
of the Internet) and if they are willing to do that along with limited
advertising, it's OK w/me. My definition of limited advertising is:

      1. Non-repetitive (ie not the same ad every posting)
      2. Applicable to most SOLers, not just one mark
      3. Short but complete (ie with price, exp date)