GIFS via FTP

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GIFS via FTP
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 14:57:32 -0500 (EST)
Well, I was loading a few GIFS onto our netwokr here at work for people
to play with and I had a thought. I's seen something about GIFS of LBCs
on the hooiser address via FTP. I went in, read a README which told me to
go to a triumph adress, still in the cs.utah.edu area. When I got there
my DIR and LS commands weren't producing anything.
 Any idea what I'm doing wrong ? Is there a file on how to access this
wealth of data that could be reposted for new guys such as me?.

Christopher Ball. 59 TR3A  64 AH 3000 III   75 Spitfire