seat belt recall

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: seat belt recall
From: James TenCate <jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 09:35:57 -0600
I believe the seatbelts in question were late 70s models.  My TR8 (1980)
was included.  I sent a letter off the the guy at Jaguar asking how
to proceed.  I believe Bill Sohl did too.  I haven't heard anything
yet (Bill?)  From what I recall hearing, the seatbelt manufacturer
is having the recall handled by Jaguar.  That means you'll probably
have to take your LBC in to your local Jaguar dealer and have them
do the installation.

For more details, consult the December (?) issue of British Car.
Actually, maybe the person who originally retyped the notice
still has it and can resend it?

L8er,
jim