Re: seat belt recall

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seat belt recall
From: timd@ptltd.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 93 15:31:11 EST
Phile's introduction of seat belts into the 11EEE thread reminded me of
something I meant to follow up on but haven't.  There was a post a while
back about a seat belt recall from 1985 which affected many LBCs.  Since
my Midget has one of the affected VINs and its seatbelts are definitely
bogus (and have been for a long time), I'm very interested in this.

Does anyone know if this recall is still alive and if it's possible to
get replacement inertial reel belts?  Thanks.

timd@ptltd.com  (Tim Dziechowski - Phoenix Technologies - Cambridge, Mass)