RE; RE: TR3 Rebuild

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE; RE: TR3 Rebuild
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 93 12:04:04 CST

>  Frank, Thanks for the good wishes, but you are not alone in no responding.  I
> know that there are a number of TR3 owners on the list, but a lot of my
> questions are left unanswered if they require someone to go out & look at thei
> car then type in a response.  I think I get about a 20% response rate to my
> questions about what goes where.  The ones that get responded to are ones
> that someone as the answer to sitting in his head.
>
>  Take care,
>
>  TeriAnn

I am sorry I have never replyed to your postings before but rest assured
that I have carefully examined my 58 several times to try to answer
your questions. Mine is not kept to original specs so most of the
questions you had about paint on the resevoir etc. I cant answer.
I did look for the square hole you mentioned in the bulkhead.
I don't have one where you indicated but I do have one on the other
side of the battery box. I thought that it might possibly be for
a clip to hold the hydrolic lines to the firewall????
Or could it have something to do with a mouting hole for
the wiper motor on a right hand drive model?
I do have the original Standard parts catalogue for the tr-3 with
all the exploded drawings and part numbers but I could not find
a good picture of the bulkhead.
So you see some of us have been trying to help!
Louis A. Poche'
POCHE@music.loyno.edu
2XTR-3