Phosphoric acid by the gallon

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Phosphoric acid by the gallon
From: Dennis <IEDXW@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1993 09:59:04 -0700 (MST)
You can get phosphoric acid from any chemical supply company, eg Baxter,
Sigma etc.  If you work at a University science dept, this will make sense,
if not well it won't, maybe.
For an 8lb jug of 85% phosphoric acid its $45, ouch!  I would just go to the
yellow pages and look up some industrial chemical supply houses.

I once needed some 1.5 inch diameter fuel hose (only 1 foot) for a VW, and
could not get it from any Auto parts place accept the dealer who did not
have it in stock and it was SPENDY.  So I called an aircraft hose supplier.
He had some bullet proof hose on a 50 000 foot roll and gave me a foot long
bit!!

Cheers Dennis