car parts from the U.K.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: car parts from the U.K.
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 93 10:58:25 CST
Hey all,

With all this discussion on buying cheap stuff from the U.K., I would like
to offer my services and brit part courier. I'm going to the U.K. for
3 weeks from 26th Dec to the 17th Jan. I'm taking an empty suitcase with me
to bring stuff over for myself (I need a carpet set).

I'm willing to pick up a few odds and ends as a favour (favor) to fellow
netters while I'm in the U.K. I can probably handle smaller items, or maybe
there is a hard to find part that you can only find in the U.K. Obviously,
I can only manage a few items, so it will be first come first served.
If anybody is seriously in need give me a call and we can work out
the details over the email/phone.

Marcus