1970 Austin America - Rear Windscreen gasket - help!!!

To: British-Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 Austin America - Rear Windscreen gasket - help!!!
From: Bruce Frost <BFrost_+a_TALLY1_+lBruce_Frost+r%Tally_Systems_Corp@mcimail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 93 19:03 GMT
MHS:   Source date is:      7-Sep-93 14:57 EDT

If any of you kind and Austin-loving folks out there can provide me with a
source for a rear windscreen gasket for a 1970 Austin America, I would be nearly
forever in your debt.  Neither Mini City (NY) nor anyone else I can find can
help.  Two years of restoration, and a very sad and lonely Austin, are now
waiting on this final item.  If not for me then for do it for the car.  Thanks,

Bruce