'67 MGBGT for sale

To: SOL <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: '67 MGBGT for sale
From: Stan Fickes <72762.11@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 07 Sep 93 15:23:08 EDT
Hi all...

In order to get my TD restoration back on track, I've decided my major
distraction must go.  So...

FOR SALE
1967 MG BGT
Overdrive; new wire wheels, hubs and tires; freshly rebuilt brakes; runs well,
but could use new rod bearings; leather front seats (carpet and many side
panels missing); front suspension and steering worked over recently.
Paint needs stripping and replacing, as it has checked horribly.

Will show the car to San Jose area interested parties (yes, she does go well.)

Have spent $2500, asking $2000.  Thanks!
  Stan Fickes
  (408) 955-7930 x244
  (408) 379-4430 home