British Invasion III

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu
Subject: British Invasion III
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1993 06:13:36 -0700
Ray,
I can't add to the battery dialog, but on that other subject....

A fairly large (considering the distance - over 350 miles) group (8-10 cars)
from Western New York will be attending B. I. III.  Two of us are on the
Britcar net.  I'll be driving the Dove Grey MGA roadster with the yellow "SOL"
sign on the windshield.  SOL Vince Capaccio will be driving his maroon (Damask
Red?) 1980 MGB tourer.  Weather permitting, I'll be wearing my new SOL T-shirt,
too.  Finding Kermit should be easy; finding you might be harder.  We should
try to meet at some agreed-upon time and place; I missed several Scions at TRF
and Grand Rapids this year.  8-(

George Haynes
(...  BTW, nice "memory serves" pun!)