Re: Marque wars

To: mjb@triumph
Subject: Re: Marque wars
From: megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 93 13:30:37 PDT
>  Scott Fisher #1 says,
>
>       Oh, I don't know, I kind of like cars that actually negotiate a
>       corner WHEN you turn the wheel instead of three or four seconds
>       later
>
> Well, for those of you on the list who'll be attending the VTR convention
> near Seattle in August,

Seattle?  Hmmmm.... Maybe I ought to line up some additional help
with the Green Car's motor.  NOW I understand why Chris has needed
so much extra "help" with the GT6 lately, it's sabotage, that's
what it is!

> mjb.
>
> ps: Didn't someone actually take this MG vs. Triumph bashing *seriously*
>     the last time we had a go at it?

No, that was the Miata bashing.  Personally, I think that any
*serious* rivalry between TRs and MGs at this late a date is
one of only two things in the world stupider than owning them
in the first place.  I mean, if we only did SMART things,
those of us with families would own Volvos and those without
would own Hondas, right?

(Racing, of course, is the stupidest thing of all...)

--Scott "The only problem is, not racing is unthinkable" Fisher