Marque Wars

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Marque Wars
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 93 14:07:03 -0500
Glad to see Scott Fisher #1 is finally getting some good, healthy Triumph
grease under his fingernails. And from a GT6+ diff, no less. Gee, does
that make us blood brothers?

Well, my GT6+ goes in a week from Monday for some bodywork and paint. When
it comes out I'll be waiting with a new seal kit and the carpeting. I'm
thinking of driving it to Pa in August (Oh, no, not another cross country
drive in *that* car!) for the TRF Summer Party.

Heck, it's only about 650 miles from here. Since that last 800-mile drive
from Denver home last fall seemed like a piece of cake, I'm ready to try it...

Larry "Time To Get SOL Addresses Between St. Louis and Pittsburgh" Snyder