PNW Historic Races

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: PNW Historic Races
From: Greg Meythaler <Greg_Meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 93 09:53:20 PST
John writes:
The Society of Vintage Race Enthusiasts (SOVREN) are holding the 5th Annual
(I think) Pacific Northwest Historic Racing Weekend on July 3 & 4 at Seattle
International Raceway in Kent, WA

Let me also plug the SOVERN event at Portland the following
weekend.  July 10, 11 SOVERN comes to PIR as the Norm Thompson
Historic Races.  Most of the same cars that appear in Seattle
will be in Portland, there will be club corrals and lunch time
laps for club cars.  Last year the Shelby club held there
national meeting in Portland during the same week. This year the
Lotus club will be holding their national meeting the same
week. Should make the view great!

     greg_meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com