VTR Convention in Seattle, WA

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Convention in Seattle, WA
From: pwv@tc.fluke.com (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1993 16:08:37 -0700
Out of curiousity, how many of you are planning to make the trek to the VTR
National Convention in Everett, WA (just N. of Seattle) on August 4-8?

Let's have a show of hands ...

[Pitiful sob story follows:]

    It turns out that through a serious lack of foresight 2 years ago, I
    scheduled our family vacation for Aug. 3-10!!  (And our reservations
    couldn't be changed!! <wimper>, <wimper>)  I'm supposed to be up on
    Vancouver Island during the entire time of the convention!  Needless to
    say, I've got to figure out a way to escape back down to Everett to
    attend at least a days worth!!

At a minimum, I'll at least try to find a way to make my tools & garage
available for any routine major engine/drivetrain/suspension work that any SOL
vehicle requires for the trip back home.  (Had a friend come over yesterday to
help me get the engine hoist installed in the garage.  Finally.  After only 6
months. (!)  I'm all set!)

   Pat Vilbrandt      John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.       Everett, Washington USA
   pwv@tc.fluke.COM     or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
   (206) 745-2210 hm.
   (206) 356-5282 wk.