Unsubscribe

To: british-cars-request@hoosier
From: vyy5214@galileo.boeing.com(Mike Harlan)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 93 16:18:28 PDT
        Farewell, :(

           Well, unfortunately I'm moving to a new job without
        net access so I must regretfully unsubscribe.  Thank you
        very much to you all - I've learned many useful tips and
        received many helpful hints and hopefully I was able to
        help a few of you.
           Thanks again - it's been great !

        Cheers,
        Mike Harlan

        ps. responses to questions from Bill Rose and Roger Garnett -
        I've used the V-butt and experience leads me to prefer the
        overlap butt joint.  The V is okay for pieces that will not
        be finished on the backside.  If you grind this joint, you will
        end up with a seam made of only welding.  Also it is harder to
        align pieces using the V-butt.  I'm planning on getting the
        overlap-butt tool.  This will leave a thinner weld seam when
        ground.  As far as rust proofing the backside, if you can't
        access the backside, you may have to drill a hole and use a
        rustproofing/undercoating wand of some kind to apply a rust
        preventative, then plug the hole.  Hope I've answered your
        questions.